Green Tea anyone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrbigbri 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shortyb

Don’t know if its ok to post links. If not, I apologize, I’m new here. Just that this forum looked so lonely with nothing in it 🙂

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=45;t=000233

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

links are fine, so long as they don’t link to anything illegal. I’ll copy over your pix for you.

I’m a fellow Klasse user myself. Of course, December means our Quest is looking like a salt lick today. You’re looking sharp!

barrell
    Participant

The green is sure a beautiful color. I would like to have seen one but they didn’t have any available when I was shopping for mine. We originaly were going with silver but decided on the Charcoal once we saw it sitting on the lot. They all had tan interior, we requested grey interior and it was delivered 3 days later. Very happy with the choice, the tan just didn’t seem to fit the Charcoal exterior. The salesperson even commented on how much better the grey interior looked with the Charcoal. Go figure.

BTW, as a side note, we live about 2 hours from the assembly plant in Mississippi and see all kinds of configurations headed down the interstate I just missed the green ones I guess.

Some cars are fast, some cars are fun…. …my Miata is not fast.

mrbigbri
    Participant

Love the color! Out here in California, all you see are the grey ones.

You’ve got a good shine/gloss going there as well.

07 Quest SL
    Majestic Blue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.