Have your child-seats checked for free!

New Topics Forums General Discussion Children and the Quest Have your child-seats checked for free!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beautifulsupra 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

After I labored in the hot August sun to put in our child seats, my wife took her Nissan Quest to the local fire station for an appointment to have the installation checked. Lucky for me, they said it was done as well as they had ever seen, but they still managed to tighten them down even more. They gave high praise to the Quest’s safety features all around.

Anyhow, I can see this being an invaluable service to single mothers who cannot exert enough force or weight to the seats for a tight fit. Have your local fire dept do it for you!

Nhan070
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! It’s nice to know there is assistance available out there.

Bader0993
    Participant

I live in NYC and after checking the Department of Transportation’s website in NYC, I recently learned that you can set an appointment with the DOT if you have questions about your car seat installation and/or if you want to schedule a free fitting appointment at one of their fitting stations locate throughout the city. I know some of you don’t live in NY but most likely your state has some similar options available, so hopefully this information is of some use to you.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post links in these forums, but you can easily find this information by googling the words, DOT NYC CAR SEATS.

mama2emi
    Participant

To find a car seat tech, go to http://www.seatcheck.org/ Fire departments sometimes have a tech available but often do not. A tech will not install the seat for you but instead show you how to install the seat.

beautifulsupra
    Participant

What she loved best was Monster Beats Solo HD Headphones Control Talk White to rub the leaves of the tomato plant between her fingers and breathe in their pungent, powdery smell. A long, straight path led from one end of the building to the other. About halfway down the path, Clary was crouching by a bed of carrots. Lina ran toward her, and Clary smiled, brushed the dirt from her hands, and stood up. Clary was tall and solid, with big hands and knobby knuckles. She had a square jaw and square shoulders, and brown hair cut in a short, squarish way. You might have thought from looking at her that she was a gruff, unfriendly Monster Sapphire Studio Dodper BLUE person–but her nature was just the opposite.

She was more comfortable with plants than with people, Lina’s father had always said. She was strong but shy, a person of much knowledge but few words. Lina had always liked her. Even when she was little, Clary did not treat her like a baby but gave her jobs to do–pulling up carrots, picking bugs off cabbages.”‘Now there was a day,'” murmured Bull, who seemed really to have fallen asleep, “‘when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.'” “You monster beats are right,” said Gregory, and gazed all round. “I am a destroyer. I would destroy the world if I could.” A sense of a pathos far under the earth stirred up in Syme, and he spoke brokenly and without sequence. “Oh, most unhappy man,” he cried, “try to be happy! You have red hair like your sister.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.