Headlight bulb replacement

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Headlight bulb replacement

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Burman 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joelkyr
    Participant

Hi to all,

Just wanted to know if somebody in the forum already replaced there headlight bulb (low beam and high), I have a 2007 3.5 SE and wanted to replace the bulb with halogen. I am considering Sylvania products(SilverStar Ultra).

Thanks

mikedadrumma
    Participant

I am wanting to do the same thing. I just bought Silverstar Ultra’s for mine, but I can’t figure out how to replace them. Looked in the manual and it says to take it to the dealer for replacement. I’m not going to do that…

joelkyr
    Participant

O well, I figured it out myself and replaced it with Silver Star Ultra 9006, although I only replace the low beam. I wore a latex gloves though. Just to make sure I wont touch the bulb glass or if I touch it. I just rotate the OEM bulb and pulled it out and put the new bulb in. it was bit easy to do, and jeez, what a big difference from the OEM….its very bright and white unlike the OEM which is kinda yellowish. Another good option for bulb is Hipro Power which has a 5900K which is brighter and comparable to HID.

mikedadrumma
    Participant

I just went in a did it myself as well. Quite easy. Major difference over OEM!

Attached files

Brian Burman
    Participant

How did you get your hand in there to remove socket? I can hardly see the socket let alone get my fingers on it.
    Thanks, BB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.