HELP!! Dropped ring down the heater vent in front panel dash – need to get it out!!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest HELP!! Dropped ring down the heater vent in front panel dash – need to get it out!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ignac1 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Yes I know – I am an idiot.
    I dropped my wedding ring down the heat/ac vent in the front dash. I was able to take that top panel with the radio off but could not see the ring or reach it. Does anyone know the best way to get in there and get my ring back???

Thanks
    saintnickdogg@yahoo.com

prince
    Participant

IT IS VERY EASY, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN ON YOUR ENGINE THEN TURN ON YOUR HEATER OR BLOWER TO THE MAXXXXX AFTERWARDS…… YOUR RING WILL BE THROWN OUT FROM INSIDE THE VENT. BUT MAKE SURE ALL YOUR VENTS ARE TOTALLY OPEN FOR ITS WAY OUT. AND ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE TO GET OFF FROM YOUR CAR , IT MIGHT HIT YOUR EYES OR YOUR HEAD. IT HURTS. OKAY…

Ignac1

A woman has got to choose between cowboy boots lap high boots womens boots womens shoes and supplementary styles.

http://www.garageshoes.co.uk/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.