i have water pouring in from my sunroof when it rains, its coming in the two sides of the roof..i have a warranty from the

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest i have water pouring in from my sunroof when it rains, its coming in the two sides of the roof..i have a warranty from the

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  markathome 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ms maggie
    Participant

people i bought it from, it’s bumper to bumper warranty..will they cover something like that?

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

There are two drain holes, one on each corner of the SR. Check that some spider did not lay eggs there and seal it with web. Any water getting in must be immediately drained down those holes, sometimes they get plugged with leaves and shit.

I had it on another vehicle many years ago, and it is nothing that a good coat hanger can’t fix.

twinblown

I remeber seeing a TSB from Nissan on water leak inside Quests with the sky roof, look into it; with a full warranty I’d definetely take it back and have them fix it.

markathome
    Participant

Yes, there was a TSB to adjust the sunroof. Take it to the dealer and remind them of the TSB for the adjustment.
    Also, you can find the drain tube at the passenger foot well against he ‘outside’. Remove the plastic trim and you’ll see the hose. Mine was stopped up there as a leave had gone down the hose. A few tugs on the hose opened it up and all is ok.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.