Intake manifold water transfer tubes.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest Intake manifold water transfer tubes.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidcayll 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tomboy

I own a 97 quest, travel alot, do all repair work (as an amateur). There are a few water transfer hoses that connect to the plennum via pre-formed hoses/tubes. One has failed it must be replaced. Vitually no access. Nissan OE says these 4 pcs are no longer available. Any suggestions on how to replace or any other suggestions ?

Tom

vicente

When it comes to broken glass, auto glass repair is a must. Not only is it a safety hazard, but leaving a minute crack can lead to a much larger crack that will ultimately increase the cost of repair in the long run. Make the smart choice and don’t wait.windshield replacement

davidcayll
    Participant

As you have found out, support for the older Quests is being discontinued by Nissan. Not all parts at the same time but as it is convenient for Nissan. I have a ’96 Quest and was able to get a 1/2″ hose for the IAC valve recently. For the water hoses, the parts atores have formed hoses of different sizes and I have either found a generic 1/2″ hose that fit directly or one that needed to be cut. regardless, these hoses are half the price as the Nissan ones are/were.

Good Luck
    David ’96Q 195k

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.