Ipod Add On for Bose 2006 Quest stereo ?

New Topics Forums General Discussion Accessories and Electronics Ipod Add On for Bose 2006 Quest stereo ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bclayt 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bclayt
    Participant

Does anyone no where I can purchase an EXTERNAL/AUXILLARY hookup for the top of the line BOSE system for my vehicle that I can plug my IPOD into for playback.

Thanks,

Brad
    bclayt@sbcglobal.net

dhaney70
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased a 2008 Quest 4 days ago, and I have noticed on 3 occasions when I turned the vehicle off and then try to start it again it can take up 7 times to get it to turn over, and it does whether we have been driving for an hour or just sitting from over night. This does not happen all the time and I am afraid the dealer will not be able to replicate this. It has 27K and is still under warranty does anyone know what this could be so I can arm myself before I goto the dealer? Any help woule be greatly appreciated. Thanks

bclayt
    Participant

Clogged fuel injectors, fuel pump, bad gas, bad spark plug wires, fuel filter, clogged air filter. Do you have a “Check Engine Light” diplaying???.

bclayt
    Participant

AXXESS METRA- Model#XIA-I01 XIAH-NS1 IPC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.