Keys Locked in 2007 Quest

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Keys Locked in 2007 Quest

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  apsuhead 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

apsuhead
    Participant

My daughter locked the only key and remote in our 2007 Nissan Quest S. Any ideas on how to get the door opened? I am going to try the clothes hanger when we get home … hopefully I can hit the unlock button inside the driver side window. Thanks!

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

But I’d rather spend 20 bucks and call AAA than scratch the door all over.

apsuhead
    Participant

I got the keys out rather easily. Screwdriver wedged the door open near the top right corner of the driver door. Slid a faux wood blind in that corner and then worked it over towards the unlock button. Finally hit the button and opened the door. I did get a few little scratches from the screwdriver though.

ricebike
    Participant

… you can get another remote thru eBay for less than dealer price

the sellers can also give you instructions on how to program it for your vehicle!

just goto home depot/lowes for another key made… don’t goto walmart; their key blanks are inferior

apsuhead
    Participant

My wife locked the keys in the van again at the Mall. I called Nissan dealer with the VIN and they made me a spare key that will only open the door for $10. Worth the money!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.