Middle Seats Removable?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Middle Seats Removable?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hillcountry 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hillcountry

Hello all.

Does anyone know if either of the 2nd row seats can be unbolted without removing anything else?

I know they fold flat but we have a couple of long trips every year where it would be handy to remove one of these seats (without messing with any under-body components like say the gas tank).

Background: FWIW we were deciding between a new Sienna or Odyssey (several test drives each) when on a recent trip to Virginia the only minivan at the car rental agency was a 2011 Quest S. After driving it for a week I’m very impressed by the visibility (I’m 6’0). It’s the only minivan whose driver side column dosen’t block my view (seat all the way back), and I love the big mirrors and quieter ride. That said I’d really like to know (neither dealer asked did) if I can simply unbolt & remove one of the 2nd row seats with a ratchet driver without impacting anything else.

That and why Nissan dosen’t offer (even as an option) sun-shades on any but LE models; also and why I can’t get the sunroof without the DVD player. But mostly the seat question. 🙂

Thanks,
    Don

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.