Need help choosing 2000 or 2002 Quest?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest Need help choosing 2000 or 2002 Quest?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  QuestOnAVolcano 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello I am new to this site and want to buy a Quest. I am a father of 4 (the youngest 5 months old) and i now need a van. I found these two. These two are at my local dealership. Both have the entertaiment system. The silver one has the floor mount vcr/tv and the two tone has the the flip down screen and the removible hidden unit. Is it better to get the older model with the low miles or the newer one with the more miles? I have test driven both and i like them both. I prefer the silver color but it lacks driving lights. Ths seems the best place to ask. Both are GXE models.

Silver GXE has 106,456 iles

Blue Silver trim 133,895 miles

Make: Nissan 2000 Nissan 2002
    Model: Quest Quest
    Bodystyle: Van Regular Van Regular
    Price: $5,988 $5,599
    Mileage: 106,456 133,895
    Transmission: Automatic Automatic
    Engine: 3.3L V-6cyl 3.3L V-6cyl
    Fuel Type: gas gas
    Drivetrain: FWD FWD
    Ext. Color: Quicksilver Windsor Blue/Quicksilver
    Int. Color: Gray Gray

QuestOnAVolcano
    Participant

Both are great choices if it was maintained right….and we know that every time we buy a used car we take a gamble. Its not a bad idea to take a obd2 scanner & check each van to see if they are any problem codes that may show up. My brother use to always tell me that every time you buy a used car leave $2,000 dollars on the side just in case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.