NEED HELP REMOVING ROCK CHIPS OFF MY NISSAN QUEST ASAP!!!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest NEED HELP REMOVING ROCK CHIPS OFF MY NISSAN QUEST ASAP!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thomasdean932
    Participant

Hi my name is Thomas, I am new to this forum…. I have a 2011 Nissan Quest (BEIGE) with some rock chips on the hood and bumper, I’ve been doing a lot of reading in the forum but can’t find anything about rock chip repair…. I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on the Velocity Channel for a company called EZ chip Repair… I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around…. the product looks good, so I went to google and read the reviews and they have mostly good reviews. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product??? I would love their feedback before I buy it… Thank you

raq-sv
    Participant

Hey Thomas, welcome to this forum. It is really quiet here so people won’t respond immediately. Check this company out. It works wonders http://www.drcolorchip.com/ Good luck.

wolfy
    Participant

call a local body shop and or some local detailing company. Sometimes your local paintless dent repair guys will know what to do.

In the mean time go over to auto geek.net and read up over there. They will be able to help you out. guys are awesome nuts about detailing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.