Can replacing the alternator be a simple DIY job in the 2006 Quest or do we need to find a mechanic?
1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove radiator, refer CO-14, “RADIATOR” .
3. Remove the drive belt, refer to EM-12, “DRIVE BELTS” .
4. Remove idler pulley.
5. Remove the generator adjustable top mount, using power tools.
6. Remove the generator lower bolt and nut, using power tools.
7. Disconnect the generator harness connectors.
8. Remove the generator upper bolt, using power tools.
9. Remove the generator.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.