Need URGENT help for replacing 2nd row seat lever

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Need URGENT help for replacing 2nd row seat lever

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Low-PSI 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aerolight
    Participant

Hi. I got a USED 2008 Nissan Quest S trim and I accidentally snap and broke the (L-shaped) lever of one of the 2nd-row seat that’s used to lift up the seat in order get access to the 3rd-row seats. I am having extreme difficulty in finding the specific replacement part for that lever on the internet. Does anyone have any solutions??? Please reply as soon as possible. I hate having to end up breaking parts of an AWESOME Nissan minivan. (cries) T_T…………………

cirrus
    Participant

Have you tried talking to the parts dept at your local Nissan dealer. You might want to go in person so you can tell them exactly what you need. I actually had good luck with the dealer ordering the smallest of parts for me. Unless they tell you the handle comes in a whole assembly which could cost more.

Aerolight
    Participant

Does it have to be a Nissan dealer in which I bought this vehicle from??? Because I purchased my Nissan Quest from a non-Nissan dealership (they sell vehicles of various brands).

atx_quest
    Participant

I just bought a quest last weekend. The lever was broken when we bought it and carmax says they will fix it. NO idea where they will get the part from unfortunately…Just call the nissan dealership. I’m not sure why they used plastic for a part that can get stepped on. It makes the seat unusable if broken

Low-PSI
    Participant

Any Nissan dealer can get you the part, but you might want to at least ask if there is any warranty that might cover the part.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.