New 2006 Quest Special Edition Owners

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest New 2006 Quest Special Edition Owners

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Walkers06 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ruben Alonzo

Hello all. My wife and I just recently took delivery of a 2006 Quest Special Edition last night. We are so impressed with the vehicle. Our other minivan is a 1998 Plymouth Espresso, and the difference is night and day. Personally I love the Nissan engine technology.

Just wanted to say hello 🙂

Walkers06

I got one about two months ago for my wife for mother’s day and we love it. I did a lot of searching and researching for cars with third rows and the Quest was the best bang for the buck. I like the inside better than the new 2007 version. We bought ours as a certified used vehicle with 17,000 miles on it for around $19,000. I think that was the best way to go for us. There is the regular 36,000 mile warranty on it plus a limited extended warranty for 100,000 miles including roadside assistant. It was the best deal we found. Powerful engine, a lot of space, and a third row an adult can actually sit in (unlike these new SUV crossovers). It is a great car all round and pretty sweet looking for a van. Another great thing about it is that the insurance company listed it as a station wagon! That made the insurance cheap for this car. We pay around $100 a month for full coverage on this van.., oops, station wagon.

Ruben Alonzo

Great deal! We got ours at a Family Nissan, it was a Certified Used Car as well. We paid $17,850 and it had 14,500 miles on it ( I haggled like crazy and even got a Titan cap with tread marks on it, 2 full tanks of gas, full factory warrantee remaining as well as the 100,000 miles for powertrain (we’ll never used it i’m sure, i did my research as well and love the 3.5 engine)! And the stereo is incredible! Our 17 daughter calls it the “Space Shuttle” as there is so much electronic gizmo’s. We showed it off to my Mon & Dad, and they love the powered sliding door and rear lift gate. All in all a fantastic vehicle. Great STEREO and I really appreciate the tire pressure monitoring system as well as the Home Link built right in. Stereo even has XM hookups 🙂 Neighbors are jealous.

Walkers06

You got a super deal!!! In Michigan, you can’t find a used Quest anywhere. I even looked in nearby states (Ohio, etc)! Everywhere I went they told me people keep these cars forever.
    It took five months to find this used one with really low miles. Once I found it, I just told them we’ll take it. It beat the new base price of $26,000. Your right, It is loaded with features. We’re gonna keep this until the wheels fall off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.