New Complete Strut Assemblies

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest New Complete Strut Assemblies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prgonzalez 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rachelbcisco
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and I need some advice on suspension replacement parts. I am looking online for the best price, but I want to make sure that I get quality parts. Monroe quick springs are a bit pricey but I think they are ok quality. Completestruts.com has a good price- $ 175.97 for the two front shocks. Has anyone had any experience with any aftermarket suspension for the Quest? My husband asked me to post this before he orders.

Thanks,

RB CISCO

prgonzalez
    Participant

I have replaced the front struts of my 99 quest twice. I have bought new struts from Autozone and they work great. They have lifetime warranty, so I replace them every 60K miles regarless of their condition. However, I perform the change myself. It only takes about 30 minutes per strut if you know exactly what you are doing. I rent the strut-spring compressor at autozone too.

The first set I used was Monroe. I bought it from the web. However, after some analysis, I found it is cheaper to purchase from autozone or o’reillys because you can exchange them unlimited times without having to pay for shipping charges.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.