New member – Great site! Solution to rear blower problems solved!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest New member – Great site! Solution to rear blower problems solved!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joeymoh 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m new to the site. For the past several days, I have been slowly dismantling my ’97 Villager, trying to find out why the rear blower motor did not work. I had actually traced the ground wire through the entire harness, dismantled the fuse block in the engine compartment, swapped motors, swapped rear controls, etc…… Finally, I figured I should look for a forum (I use one for all of my other vehicles…).
    I have to say that I am very happy to have found this site! Thanks to the info found here, and on Steve Cutchen’s site, I was able to fix the problem. I would have never found the relay for the rear blower!
    Anyways, Thanks for maintaining the site!

Eric

joeymoh
    Participant

Hi! I am experiencing the same scenarios with my 95 Quest now and have no clue to fix it. It seems the +12V power is coming to the connector but not the ground. This is verified by connecting the +12V pin to the ground pin in the connector with a testing probe which does not light up the bulb. The bulb lights up if I connect to car body instead.

Did you replace the control module, relay, or resistor? I know where is control module is but have no idea about the location of relay and resistor for the rear blower. Any help is appreciated.

– Joey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.