New to this forum, Check Eng Light ON, need help.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1993 – 1998 Nissan Quest New to this forum, Check Eng Light ON, need help.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  teamj 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emrave

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and need some help. Thanks in advance.

I have a ’97 quest with 150K miles, recently the CEL went on, then I went to AutoZone to read the error code and I got 3 of them, P0136 and P0325(2x). P0136 is the Knock sensor and P0325 is the Oxygen sensor. Question is should I replace both sensors? or the Oxygen sensor is bad and is also causing the Knock sensor to kick in? 2nd question is, which is cylinder #1?

Thanks All.

teamj

Just had the same problem with my 2001. Any codes appearing while it is being inspected will result in a failure and will have to be cleared buy replacing all affected sensors. If it is the same engine as the 2001 o2 sensors are pretty easy to change with the right tools and know how. 1 is located right in front of engine under the hood the other is underneath in exhaust pipe. Knock sensor requires some mechanical expertise. It is located underneath the engine intake manifold and involves taking half the engine apart.
    Very expensive!! Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.