Nissan Quest 2000 VCR problem

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest Nissan Quest 2000 VCR problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IslandRoots 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dsdbkranz
    Participant

All,
    The VCR/TV has a sensor light and will not go out. As long as this light is on there is no power to the VCR. The TV picture is powered up but no VCR. Is there a way to bypass this humitity sensor so the VCR will work. Any help would be appresiated. If nobody has any sugestions I will attempt the fix and post my results. Thanks

nasmac
    Participant

As far as I know there is no way to bypass this. I have given up on the VCR part. I removed the console put in an after market and then hung a DVD LCD combo from the ceiling. Much easier to see for everyone anyways.

dsdbkranz
    Participant

I have a fix for this problem, you can e-mail me at dsdbkranz@comcast.net for more information.

easf
    Participant

hey guys, actually im having the same problem with my nissan quest 2001, it has a vcr console in the middle, and the tv on the celling, but i would like to remove the vcr and install a dvd player in there, can you please give me any advices? and aslo how to connect the disc player that its not working…

thank you

IslandRoots

I read to Push Down on this Handle and Pull the VCR Handle UP and nothing Happens, and Help would be greatly Appreciated, I just want to Replace it with a DVD Player

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.