Nissan Quest Teased

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carzzz 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

blade007
    Participant

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20100330/NEWYORK/100339972

Looks kinna like the 2001-2002 models. Still too early to tell

Iodonzs

I just hope the styling doesn’t go TOOOO mainstream.
    Probably too late for that though…. Nissan may have started something with the 2004 Quest that everyone else will eventually catch on to: Uniqueness.
    I’ve owned 2 2004 Quest SE’s and now a 2007 SE and while the early years definitely has their issues, if Nissan would have released the ’04 with the quality of the ’07 (minus the center mounted gauges…that I like) the Quest may have been a leader in the pack.
    My neighbors still make comments on how cool the Quest looks compared to other minivans. And now it looks like Nissan may cave in and follow the pack instead of trying to lead it.
    I know, I know, it’s about the dollar. They have to make money.
    Let’s hope that Nissan – after it’s gained a decent portion of the market – will return to challenging the status quo for minivans.

As for me…I’ll stick with my ’07 for a long time!

Carzzz
    Participant

The intro of third gen quest has nothing much new, except (2nd row fold down, centre gauges, funky style)
    Our Quests lack:
    -reliability and refinement (build quality, engine sounds trashy, body flex)
    -2nd row roll down windows
    -split fold third row
    -tight turning circle (40 ft)
    -good visibility (Thick A, B pillars; high 2nd and 3rd row belt-line and rear view)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.