Nose Mask or bug deflector

New Topics Forums General Discussion Group Buys Nose Mask or bug deflector

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Walkers06 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

I’m looking into buying a bra or wind deflector for our 2005 Quest. If anyone else is interested, please reply. If we get enough interest, I’ll begin solicating parts suppliers for a group buy discount. This may be slow-going the first time out, but once we have one under our belt, they should become easier to execute.

The nose mask 999N1-NQ000 is $80 – $150.
    The bug deflector 999D5-NQ000 is $70 – $85.

Interested in another accessory? Create another thread and see who else wants to join in!

2006Newbie
    Participant

DO YOU THINK THE MASK MIGHT CREATE SCRATCHES AND RUB MARKS??
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS POSSIBILITY OR HAD THIS HAPPEN??

also…has anyone had a dvd system installed in their quest?
    i hear the ones they install are better than what comes from the factory already installed….at least thats what a reliable source has told me.

Love the Ride and Power….had to trade in our suburban..Ouch..really liked it but gas was our master for that decision…i think we die well.

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

This can be a problem with car bras You have to keep it clean, and make sure to keep a snug fit. Any debris under the mask can cause a problem. I’ve had a bra on my VW for 5 years and it’s been great with proper attention.

Walkers06

I did a lot of things to our Quest after we bought it. It cheaper that way. I like the dvd player we got installed. It is removable so you can use it in the house and it will take memory cards to play movies, pictures, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.