P0325 and P0732 codes – Stalls when shifting from park

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest P0325 and P0732 codes – Stalls when shifting from park

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  yuesse1990 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bobdjr1
    Participant

Occasionally, my 1999 Nissan Quest starts and idles fine, but when I shift into gear, reverse or forward the car knocks and stalls. If you can get the car moving the issue disappears after driving for five minutes. It doesn’t occur every day, but it does occur only first thing in the morning. The computer has two codes P0325 and P0732, however I am thinking the codes are the answer, not the problem. Since it only occurs in the morning and is fine after 10 minutes, I think it has something to do with warming the car up. Since the car has no choke, I am wondering if it could be a vacuum issue. Anyone have any insight? Thanks for any comments.

cutelil222
    Participant

Hey I do not have any adivce for this problem, but I am having the same issue. I was wondering if you ever found out what was wrong with your van?

bobdjr1
    Participant

nope, still thinking about it.
    I’m leaning towards a vacuum issue.

Jklesin
    Participant

Experiencing same exact problem with 2001 quest. Any final remedies?

dtownfb
    Participant

P0325 deals with the knock sensor. From what I’ve read on the internet, it’s the wiring to the knock sensor that gets damaged. I would do a search using “1999 Nissan Quest P0325” to confirm. You’ll be shocked to see how common this issue is with this era Nissan.

P0732 – Has to do with a gear malfunction. Here’s a TSB on P0732: http://engine-codes.com/p0732_nissan.html

Good luck.

omarbrown
    Participant

Hey friend, I had the exact same problem. The answer for me was simple…top out the transmission fluid. The sensor may be reading low tranny fluid as a gear problem (code P0325). Mine did the same thing until I checked the tranny fluid, refilled it and it started and shifted normally. Hope this suggestion is not too late for you.

prgonzalez
    Participant

bobdjr1,

Ignore Code P0325. Take care of P0732.

Have you check the trany fluid? How often you replace the transmission fluid?

Nissan recommends changing transmission fluid every 30K miles.

Pedro

yuesse1990

At the end of the earlier post, I asked the question: what does it mean that such high-profile redundancy can occur with hardly a notice? I think the question bears repeated since so many people I know are herve leger dress great visual (and visual news) observers, but I haven’t seen anyone really notice the slow and steady whirr of medevac rescue pics flying around.

“We now sell the size next to ‘luxury’ at N160 instead of the normal price of N140,” Mrs Christiana Akpan, a bread seller, said.She said that the herve leger commodity was fast becoming herve leger dress sale expensive and scarce because of the rising cost of flour, adding that it was becoming difficult for some bread sellers to buy much quantity for sale.

Akpan disclosed that regular buyers of bread had reduced their patronage, saying: “even families, who need bread herve leger dresses everyday and still manage to come and buy, do not buy herve leger sale as much as they used to.’’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.