Paint code Quest SE 2007

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Paint code Quest SE 2007

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jack102 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jack102
    Participant

Hi, all

I have a 2007 Quest SE, the paint looks like silver. Could some one tell me where I can find the paint code (should tell you the type of paint and excat color) because I need to buy a paint pen to fix some scratches on its bady.

Thanks so much in advance!

Jack

Brock123
    Participant

Try checking the door jam. I think they have the color codes there. Or may take a pic of the sticker in the door jam and show it to the paint guys. They may be able to spot the code easier.

JackL

The paint code is on a small placard inside the driver’s door. There is a large placard with all the tire pressure info that is easy to see. Down below it is a smaller one with more vehicle info. The last line (at least on mine) says “color” and the code. Mine is Majestic Blue and the code is BW9.

Jack102
    Participant

Thanks. It is a good ideal talking a picture.

Jack102
    Participant

Thanks. Actually I did look into any placard inside my Quest. There is a “color” on one of placards on drive side at the third line from bottom shown the code is K12? (I believe that is what I am looking for). Anyway I took a picture of whole placard. I will show this to some one when I buying paint pen. Hope it will work.

Thanks again for both of you. Have a nice week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.