Passenger side auto-window up not working?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Passenger side auto-window up not working?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pliu1s
    Participant

The passenger-side front window is supposed to have auto-up, according to the manual and implied by the extra detent of the window close lever when pulling it up (on both the passenger’s window control and the passenger’s window control on the driver’s side). However, I’ve noticed that neither of those controls make the passenger’s window go up automatically like the driver’s side would. Is that the case on your van or just mine?

gurjit

Great website, I am enjoying it!! Will come back once again

gurjeet

2011questowner
    Participant

read the manual – there is a solution in the manual for your problem (it happened to me, and before I took it to the dealer I read the manual) – not trying to be smart, I just don’t have the time to look in the manual… Seems nissan makes their cars with many user preferences in mind.

pliu1s
    Participant

Hey, it worked! pg 2-50 right-most column. They didn’t make it very easy to find.

Thanks for pointing it out.

jon625
    Participant

Comfortably, the article is in reality the greatest on this noteworthy topic.

London Property Buying Agent

Alex John
    Participant

M35080V6 EEPROM ERASER/PROGRAMMER was been used to read, program, erase Incremental RegistersEEPROM, it is easy to use windows XP/2000/98 software.

wolfy
    Participant

mine also was like this. Just followed the directions in the manual. Works perfect now!!!

Plus I synced our key fobs to the memory seats!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.