Pictures of your 2011+ Quest?

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Pictures of your 2011+ Quest?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m ordering a 2013 Quest in Titanium Beige. Seeing the colors in my area is next to impossible as the van is not stocked at the dealers in any sort of quantity. To hold me over would anyone mind posting pictures and describing any mods you’ve made?

I love the van but am thinking they aren’t marketing it correctly. Were middle aged with dogs and love the soft comfortable ride, roominess and high quality interior which all other vehicles we test drove were lacking. I wish they offered it in more interesting colors. Personally I would love a red.

I’ll start since my car came in. I personalized it a bit with some bird stickers. I don’t know if they will hold up but for now they are just for fun.

My LE with bird stickers above logo and model.
    My LE with bird stickers above logo and model.
    Close up of bird sticker above logo.
    Close up of bird sticker above logo.
    Close up of bird sticker over model.
    Close up of bird sticker over model.
    Bird on roof rack.
    Bird on roof rack.
    Bird on other side of roof rack.
    Bird on other side of roof rack.
    Full length.
    Full length.
    From the front. I have the chrome fog light trim on order.
    From the front. I have the chrome fog light trim on order.

I also added a three light bar to the hitch which doubles as a turn signal, brake light and hazard light.

wolfy
    Participant

I like that color! Great choice!

[URL=http://s883.photobucket.com/user/bwolfy53/media/IMG_5441.jpg.html][IMG]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/bwolfy53/IMG_5441.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  wolfy.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  wolfy.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.