PLEASE HELP! Rear a/c blows warm front blows cold

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest PLEASE HELP! Rear a/c blows warm front blows cold

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mork0727 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I cant find a clear answer anywhere. My front a/c blows cold perfectly, but the rear vent blows very warm on every setting. My 8 month old son sits back there and the poor guy is in a very uncomfortable situation back there.

ricebike
    Participant

… from nicoclub.com

and look at page HA-178+

I didn’t see anywhere to download a nissan quest service manual there. Please can you just answer the question posted, or copy and paste the page for me? Thank you.

t bags

mottrocks
    Participant

Did you ever find your problem cause mine is doing the same thing. I just replaced my compressor and the front blows cold, but the rear a/c blows warm on all settings. The fan works normally. I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the second orifice tube under the rear body that was not replaced. Thanks

Mork0727
    Participant

I have the same problem with my air-conditioning as well. The front blows out cold air and the rear blows out warm. I would like to know if you fixed the problem and was it easy to fix? Also what exactly did you have to do to fix it? I hope you don’t mind me asking. I appreciate your time if you can reply. Thank You

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.