Please take time to submit a complaint with Transport Canada for safety related defects (link included)

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Please take time to submit a complaint with Transport Canada for safety related defects (link included)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CanadaQ2005 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

Hi All,

This is very important for getting Nissan to take action towards recalling the defects that plague Quest, such as power doors opening and closing at random.

Here is a link to Transport Canada web site where you can submit a complaint:

https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/7/PCDB-BDPP/fc-cp.aspx?lang=eng

You are going to need van’s VIN number (found in the registration and on the driver side underneath the windshield).

If there will be multiple complaints about the same problem, there is a chance TC will have Nissan to issue a recall if they deem the problem as affecting safety.

Get the word out and let as many Quest owners know as you can!

I would do this but my van just doesn’t have this kind of problem. Plus I don’t live in Canada 🙂

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

However, I submitted a complaint regarding the power sliding door that fails to remain closed. Let’s see if anyone calls me back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.