Power Folding Rear Seats

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Power Folding Rear Seats

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gipsonmt 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gipsonmt

I have a question about the power folding rear seats on my 2011 Quest. When I hit the button they fold down just fine. Then when I fold them up they come up ok but they stop at exactly 90 degrees and then I hear a beep. Now, according to the owner’s manual it is supposed to beep when it reaches the upright position but it doesn’t seem right that they would stop at 90 degrees (since no one would actually be sitting like that).

I would think I should be able to use the automatic button to set them how I want. Of course, after they have stopped at 90 degrees I know I can recline them by pulling the strap, but I paid for the LE so I want this feature to work correctly!

For those who have this feature how do your seats work? Will they recline past 90 deg using the auto feature? Thanks!

zootscoot

The seats are working correctly. They only come up to the 90 degree position, at which point you do need to use the straps to adjust the seat the way you want. Why the don’t come up any further is beyond me. I’m sure there is a legit reason, though I’m not sure what it is. Rest assured your seats are working properly, and the fact that they come up far enough that you don’t need to reach all the way into the back of the van to pull the strap is still pretty convenient (though not perfect ;-).

gipsonmt

Thanks for your reply. It makes me feel better. Since you also have an LE would you mind taking a look at my question on the ACCS (adv climate control)? It’s also posted in the forums under 2011 Quest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.