Power Sliding Door is not opening – 2007 Nissan Quest S

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Power Sliding Door is not opening – 2007 Nissan Quest S

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CanadaQ2005 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jsrajjan
    Participant

I am facing a problem with power sliding door on My 2007 Nissan Quest 3.5 S. The door is not opening using remote control or power buttons inside the van. I have to open it manually from outside the van. It is working sometimes but not all the time. But It is closing all time using power buttons.

It has only one power sliding door on passenger side and the other side is manual.

The problem is occuring after I did a complete detailing recently. 🙁

Any Idea to fix this ?

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

> Any Idea to fix this ?

Class action suit to Nissan, that’s my idea. They just don’t work those doors and power windows. Nissan had us all, what a bunch of thieves they are – ordered the crappiest sensors in the world and stuffed into the Quests.

samemporio

Make sure the over head button is not turned off

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

This for sure hinted you into issuing that advise:

> It is working sometimes but not all the time. But It is closing all time using power buttons.

Or you did not read his original post at all?

Half of the Quest’s doors work ‘sometimes’ when the button is in the On position. That’s why this forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.