Power Window Switch Illumination

New Topics Forums General Discussion 1999 – 2002 Nissan Quest Power Window Switch Illumination

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  michitoffele84 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

onerchprk
    Participant

Hi, I have a 01 Quest and i have no lights on my power window switches. Is there a fuse for this or is it something else?

prgonzalez
    Participant

The control has one light bulb. The bulb is out, replace it. I don’t remember the type of bulb, sorry. Same for LH anf RH switches.

The power of those light bulbs is connected to the rest of the illumination in the car/panel. If you have interior illumination, then it is not a fuse problem.

onerchprk
    Participant

I pulled it out but cannot see a bulb. Where would it be located at? Is it soldered in somewere?

onerchprk
    Participant

Pulled apart the switch from my parts van and basically had to bust it in peices. It has around 4 or 5 small green lights soldered to the board. Just kind of curious how all the lights on both doors and the power mirror switch went out at the same time???

prgonzalez
    Participant

Interesting…I replaced the driver’s side control few years ago because of a broken switch. I will check the old controller tonight and will let you know my finding.

Do you have the wiring schematics for the power window control?

onerchprk
    Participant

No i do not have the diagram. If you have it could you e-mail it to me? Thanks

prgonzalez
    Participant

I just send you a private message.

onerchprk
    Participant

Got it… Thank You

onerchprk
    Participant

Do you think the smart entry control module could cause the problem? I just realized the rear a/c controls light and the hazard, rear defog and fog light switches do not illuminate either…

onerchprk
    Participant

I just got home and the fog,rear defog,a/c switches illuminate just fine…

michitoffele84
    Participant

The power of those light bulbs is connected to the rest of the illumination in the car/panel. If you have interior illumination, then it is not a fuse problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.