Price for 2012 Quest LE

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Price for 2012 Quest LE

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wolfy 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dolesun
    Participant

Got a quote for $36k for a 2012 LE with the dual sunroof package. Is this an okay deal considering 2013 is only 3 weeks away? Thanks.

dolesun
    Participant

That’s $36k before tax and license.

wildwilly
    Participant

More info needed. What are all of the options and sticker price. Remember there is a 2750 Incentive and 1750 Dealer cash.

wolfy
    Participant

yeah that depends on all the other info. What rebates, or APR you are getting. Dealers can be very clever, they will give you a price based on you paying cash or bringing your own financing. Meaning they will give you the $4,000 rebate based on that, then when you get going on the paper work, and you want to use their 0% or 0.9% APR, you don’t get that $4,000 rebate. Plus you can have tags, taxes, fee’s, which can add up to several thousand dollars.

So it could be a great deal, or it could be not so great. Just make sure you ask all the questions, like…

Is this the “out the door price?” < your best bet here as it includes all other additions>
    What are all the other fee’s?
    Do I qualify for this rebate / or financing, or both?

Best way to check is to go to another dealer as well, give them the offer and see if they can beat it. Just make sure you compare apples to apples on the vehicles.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out

wolfy
    Participant

Sorry see my other post. I would get the final price. Then you will find out if its a good deal or not. See my other post for my advice!

dolesun
    Participant

How much did you guys pay?

wildwilly
    Participant

I have the lowley Sl…………My sticker was a little under 37. I paid a little under 29 + Tax and title. No other fees

I did have a trade that I worked in after that deal was made…Took it down another 6K. Which is what I wanted….My Oddy was lower miles but it was junk and needed close to 6 K in repairs

michitoffele84
    Participant

The power of those light bulbs is connected to the rest of the illumination in the car/panel. If you have interior illumination, then it is not a fuse problem.

wolfy
    Participant

any update on this?

Did ya get a new quest?:)

wildwilly
    Participant

Wolfy….I think you and I are the only 2 people that actually visit this site. This is driving me crazy not being able to find a Quest forum that is active more tina once every 3 weeks. I hated my Honda…..but the forum was fantastic.

wolfy
    Participant

Yeah I think you are right! I did do some searching before I bought this and figured that there wasn’t much talk about them. But from what I have read on the new honda’s and their transmissions I think we made the right choice. If honda can figure out how to build a reliable automatic trans look out! It was nice having our maxima and the forum help that goes along with that.

wildwilly
    Participant

Not going to matter what Honda gets right for me…..The 04 Oddy removed any chance that where will ever be another Honda in my driveway.

Max.org is a great information source, have not been there in quite some time. The Altima forum is pretty good as well..not as good as it was when it was .net.

I have been a VQ fan since my first in Oct of 2001.I know I made rthe right decision

dolesun
    Participant

$35,000, LE trim with dual moonroofs, floor mats, cross bar, splash guards, and wheel locks. 2012 model, got it on the last day of 2012. Loving so far, still trying to play around with the navigation, etc. I want to get the LED switchbacks for the front and LED brake and turn signals for the back. Any recommendations?

wolfy
    Participant

Awesome!!! They are great vans. We now have about 14,000 Miles and its perfect. Such a great smooth ride.

I think there was a thread on here about the led’s

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.