QUEST NAVIGATION SYSTEM

New Topics Forums General Discussion Accessories and Electronics QUEST NAVIGATION SYSTEM

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LEYUMAKA 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JohnHoey
    Participant

Has anyone added an in-dash navigation system to a Quest? I just purchased a 2004 SL that doesn’t have a factory nav but want to add one. I’m open to adding a factory version or after-market but I want to use the existing screen in the dash if possible.
    Thanks! Hoey

Best_Shot
    Participant

If you have a 2004 SL without navi, then you must have the orange monochrome display, NOT the color display. If I understand you question, you want to use this display for your after market navi or factory? Well, you cannot, because the any navi will need a color display.

JohnHoey
    Participant

Thanks, sounds like a plug and play GPS is the way to go then!

mnemonicj
    Participant

You may want to get a portable GPS because Aftermarket GPS systems are difficult to mount into the Quest. A portable GPS can just plug into one of the power outlets at the front and hang from your windshield.

LEYUMAKA
    Participant

Hi there, I just purchased a 2004 SE that doesn’t have a factory nav. in dash. But I have the dash, navigation system and the harness that goes under the seat. But I don’t know how or where the wires connect to. Any help would greatly appreciate.
    Thanks!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.