Rear Interior power door and tailgate buttons not working

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Rear Interior power door and tailgate buttons not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  army_guy6977 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mstraxs
    Participant

Hi

The two rear sliding doors wont open with the interior rear pillar buttons apart from the buttons on the master control panel on the front roof panel. Same goes for the rear power tailgate. The keyfob buttons will work the power doors and tailgate fine. Is there a fuse specifically for the interior buttons I wonder?

Wifes car, a 2007 Quest SE.

Cheers
    Mark

blade007
    Participant

There is one on the master control. See if it is off. If it is it would cause the pillar buttons to not function.

Low-PSI
    Participant

Not sure about the tailgate, but the sliding doors have child-proof lock-outs on each door. If engaged, the door will only work from the fob or the main switch up front.

barrell
    Participant

Ditto on the on/off switch, that bit me a couple of times until I started remembering to check it.

————————————————————–
    Some cars are fast, some cars are fun…. …my Miata is not fast.

army_guy6977
    Participant

Where is the on/off switch that you talk about? I am have the same issue as mentioned ablove. I can close the door and the trunk with the key fob and the buttons in the fornt but not the ones by the automatic door or on the inside in the rear. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.