Rear Tail Light Access to Pigtail

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Rear Tail Light Access to Pigtail

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jaycyn94 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dologiles
    Participant

Ok, my wife punched a hole in one of the rear tail lights by backing into something. The brake light wasn’t working so I purchased a new bulb and replaced the bulb and the whole assembly however, the right rear passenger brake light is still not working. Every other light is working fine, all brake lights, blinkers, etc with the exception of the right rear brake light.

So, my question is how do you access the pigtail for the tail light. It appears that the connection point is down inside the sidewall of the van and I can not get to it by just taking off the tail light. I tried to remove the panels on the inside but no luck. Is there some secret to getting the inside panels off so that you can access the connection point for the pigtail?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are driving to DC from Alabama Friday and I would like to get it fixed before I leave.

Thanks,

Don

jaycyn94
    Participant

Were you able to figure out how to get to this? I have the same issue currently.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.