replaced front wheel bearings and traction,brake and abs light on now

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest replaced front wheel bearings and traction,brake and abs light on now

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kolargun 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ryan77

i replaced wheel bearings, pads rotors on my 2004 nissan quest now the traction, abs and brake light are on. I tried disconecting the battery to reset but its still there. is there a procedure to reset them.

delimex007
    Participant

I have the 04 Quest and I had the CEL,Slip light and the VSC off light once.. Went to the dealer -It was a camshaft sensor..Part was $90..Labor was $200. But the lights have absolutely no relation to the wheel bearings,rotors,pads..This is an electrical sensor problem.Hope this helps..Keep us posted on the follow up.

rtquest

this may sound like a silly question but did you remove the sensors before you pulled the hubs…they will be destroyed by the hub on the way out if not….mine would not come out in one piece as the body is rubber and seizes in the hole, another shitty nissan design….they are 300 a piece to replace

yabufire

I had to replace my hub bearing wheel assemblies as well. The shop that did it accidentally severed the ABS wires attached to the rear assemblies. They fixed it for free.

rslsuwanee

How much time in labor to replace one side?

Thanks

kolargun
    Participant

You broke off the ABS sensor. I did the same today, now I trying to figure out how to replace it. The part that I broke off and didn’t know till I was cleaning up is about 3/8″ squire by 1/4″ thick.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.