Service engine light codes P1148

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Service engine light codes P1148

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lindascott299 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mclowejr
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2004 Nissan Quest (about 75,000 miles). The service engine soon light came on. I went to the car parts store and had them read the computer for me. It gave me 2 codes, P1148 (O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1) and the corresponding code for the O2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1 (I think it was P1164).

I’ve found the oxygen sensor near the radiator (down the front of the engine). Where would I find the other oxygen sensor? Also, is it common for both sensors to go out at the same time? I’m a little suspicious that there may be something else going on besides the O2 sensors. Any guidance you can provide would be great.

Thanks.

liumingzhu
    Participant

Ok which means you must locate in between jeans and don’t know which types are meant for you. You detest the dilemma and think all of them are meant for you! Just relax and don’t freak out …you need help so just look at on.

Some ideas will purpose getting a blessing for yourself with regards to picking a best pair of true religion schuhe jeans. Jeans are meant for all kinds of tall, short and standard sizes. which means you must locate out which just one will purpose for you.

When you key in the jeans sections you will possibly turn out freaking out in which to begin and which types to try out. numerous ideas can help you shortlist the options and make your purchasing experience a good offer easier.

dtownfb
    Participant

mclowejr: there is a Technical Service Bulletin for these codes. The solution depends if you have the 4 speed or 5 speed transmission. Here’s a link to the TSB’s:

http://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/Knowledgebase.html?s=&catid=231&filter=&sort=d&page=1&pp=12&keyid=360

You have to join and subscribe to the site (free) to download the files. You can download 2 files daily. Trust me it is worth it to have access to this much information.

I skimmed the document briefly and it appears the ECM needs to be re-programmed but read it over.

Good luck

pauloma
    Participant

I have changed the 02 sensor but I still have code p1148. I need help with this. Can anyone help with how to fix it

Oldman
    Participant

Did you reset the computer? Any parts store will help you reset it.

jack17

That’s what I wanted, thanks! Keep up the good work!Good work,hope your blog be better!I just want to make a blog like this.

http://www.tighter-skin-melbourne.com.au/

lindascott299
    Participant

Samprati Properties Private Limited (SPPL) is the corporate arm of the renowned property firm Hemant Kothari Real Estate Consultant in Indore.Property Broker In Indore The company’s board is constituted by Mr. Hemant Kothari, a MA. LLB with a 28+ years background in Property Consultancy and Mr. Devashish Kothari, a MBA with 12 + years exposure and experience in direct property consultancy. SPPL operates through its two offices one at 1st Floor, “Bansi Plaza”, 581, M.G.Road, Indore and another at U.G.-27, Orbit mall, A.B.Road, Indore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.