"SES", "SLIP", and "TSC OFF" lights on!

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest "SES", "SLIP", and "TSC OFF" lights on!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jd09 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

April A
    Participant

I have a 2004 nissan quest 3.5 s…I went through a car wash and since the “SES”, “SLIP”, and “TSC OFF” lights are on, theres a buzzing coming from the front drivers tire area…I also have a loss power (van is in limb mode) when I try to accelerate…van starts up fine. I disconnected the battery for a few minutes and when I reconnected it, all the lights went out and I also had power again (van was not in limb mode)…drove to the store and everything was fine but when I came back out and started the van the lights were back on again I had no power…I had to repeat the battery process to get back home…HELP????

jd09
    Participant

I have a 07 and I just replace the battery and then replaced the camshaft position sensor. Still having issues. Someone on this forums had the same issue and found that when he had the dealer have the read plugged in when he drove it was the alternator. I think I will try that next and will let you know what I find.

JD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.