Settings Menu Stuck on Reset/Confirm

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest Settings Menu Stuck on Reset/Confirm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dtownfb 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FoamieOmie

When I try to go to the settings in the “Personalized Settings” where you use the joystick it immediately goes to confirm changes yes/no and/or reset settings yes/no and no matter what I select it will not proceed to the other settings options. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else have this issue? Thanks!

dtownfb
    Participant

Double check in the manual but I think you have to be parked or have the van turned off to access the full menu.

FoamieOmie

I checked the manual just now but did not see where that was the case. I can’t go out to check in the van just now but will try that at lunch.

FoamieOmie

So I figured it out. I’m not sure whether the van needs to be parked or turned off but it was when I figured out. Probably works when running too but haven’t tested it. Basically when it tells you to scroll down for other settings once you do you scroll back UP and the other options are there.

dtownfb
    Participant

Glad to hear you got it to work. I do think you have to be in Park which makes sense. they don’t want you to to drive and change the menu items.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.