Site Upgraded

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  QuestDriver 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

Ladies & Gents the site is upgraded.  If you were a registered member expect an email shortly.  The conversion is far from complete – but it was time to pull the trigger.

If you find issues or have any commentary please send them my way.

aelfwyne
    Participant

I don’t see any site search capability… Am I missing something?

Plus, the theme cuts off content of the middle column on both the left and right edges using Chrome. The content doesn’t fit the allocated space.

QuestDriver
    Keymaster

Search is slapped across the images of the vans on the header. May it’s too hidden there? I’m still using google site search, which is a problem as google is re-learning the contents of the site.

As for the theme: it’s a responsive design. I’m using Chrome and it’s working ok for me. I’ve tested in every browser and mobile device. If you’re browser is in a small window you may find the content gets chopped up. Ironically the solution is to make it even smaller so the theme goes into mobile phone mode.

If you provide screen shots of your problem I’ll happily take a look at what I can do to make your experience better.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.