Struts / shocks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  murrayusa 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can anyone recommend a good brand for replacements? I am looking to tighten up the whole vehicle by replacing all 4 corners, including all bushings, ball joints, etc….

Thanks

GBO

Use the KYB GR-2’s! They’ll do the job. I wouldn’t replace bushings or ball joints, unless torn and shredded. Take care.

murrayusa
    Participant

Wow, just changed the rear shocks on our 2004 SE because of tire wear issues. The original rear shocks are tiny and were completely hammered. The mechanic took the original rear shocks and compressed against the shop floor and it took a good 10 minutes for the piston to come out. The van is much better with these shocks. They were 280 installed. I am not sure if that was a good deal but the ride is MUCH improved.

dtownfb
    Participant

How many miles do you have on your Quest? Sounds like it was the right time.

murrayusa
    Participant

After a week of driving 300 miles, I cannot say enough about the KYB’s rear shocks. Now I want to change out the fronts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.