The answer to all your after market A / V quest questions

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest The answer to all your after market A / V quest questions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  idezynart 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

quest_fixed
    Participant

My name is Chris I am a certified master vehicle electrician/custom fabricator and installer. I have worked with the guys from pimp my ride,and also had my own custom stereo shop. I’ve built show cars from scratch. Now i build police cars, but on the weekends I’m doing custom work. I’ve been in this business for 20+ years. Right now I am working on a 2004 Nissan Quest. The radio bezel was cracking and brittle. The customer wanted a radio he was riding with no sound for a year. The stereo shops he went to told him it could not be done without cutting a hole where his factory cd was. Here are a few pictures of the custom work I am doing on his quest. I will be installing a single din in dash cd/dvd/bluetooth player, to work with his 10″ flip down that I will be installing later. It upsets me when stereo shops say it can’t be done, there is not a vehicle I’ve turned down. Anything can be done if you know what your doing. If you like what you see give me a call or text 301-377-4062. The name is Chris.

idezynart
    Participant

I would like to see pictures of final install, please.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  idezynart.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.