Tires And Headlights

New Topics Forums General Discussion Wheel and Tire Tires And Headlights

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lon0402 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lon0402
    Participant

I have a 2005 quest SL purchaced used in november with 13,000 mi,
    I like the van my Q is any options for the very dim headlights and why do the tires act so bad in the rain after 13,000k
    do I need to change out lights and the tires

thanks

Mr Q

Low-PSI
    Participant

I have an ’04 SE and I have no problems with the headlights. Have you asked the dealer? There is a legal minimum (at least there is in VA). It would seem too soon for the lenses to cloud over.

As for the tires, what can I say, OEM tires, on almost any car, are a compromise to give a nice ride. Some tires just don’t do well in the rain. We replaced our original Goodyear’s (32,000 miles and the wear bars were showing) with Yokahama AVIDS and have been very pleased. Are the tire pressures correct? High and low pressures will affect tire performance – as well as tread wear.

wakramer

I’m surprised your headlights are dim. I also have an ’05 and the headlights are some of the best I’ve ever had. I like how the low beams stay on when you use the high beams. Our old 2000 Dodge Caravan on the other hand had the worst headlights I’ve ever had.

lon0402
    Participant

Thanks i will be replacing the tires @ the 15,000 ck with the AVIDS and after my 03 ODY the lights dont seem to cut it I found good zenon replacements on tirerack.com. I do realy like the van drives nice compaired to ODY 03 thank you all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.