[URGENT]Power Sliding Door will not close on 2008 Quest.

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2004 – 2009 Nissan Quest [URGENT]Power Sliding Door will not close on 2008 Quest.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  teamarctic9 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

defwhig
    Participant

We have had an ongoing problem with the passenger side sliding rear door closing. Usually we have to manually help it close once it get to the latch or it will just pop back open. I made an appointment to have it looked at, but couldn’t get the appointment until next Friday. Well… Today we’re out and go to close it, but… It won’t latch closed AT ALL. It looks like the part in the door that hooks to the latch is not positioned correctly. Is there any way that I can fix this?

nahouse
    Participant

My side door behind driver wouldn’t shut on four different occasions. Had to rope and tie it shut. Dealer (just last week) discovered a part was missing in the bottom of the door (under the floor panel). They ordered the part and installed it. Hopefully, it won’t happen again.

nahouse
    Participant

My side door behind driver wouldn’t shut on four different occasions. Had to rope and tie it shut. Dealer (just last week) discovered a part was missing in the bottom of the door (under the floor panel). They ordered the part and installed it. Hopefully, it won’t happen again.

Dave
    Participant

We also have to manually force the sliding door closed. I have tried to resolve this, with no success so far. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.

teamarctic9

Did you happen to resolve the issue with the 2008 power sliding door not closing?? I am having the same issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie
    teamarctic9@yahoo.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.