Was I ripped off

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gwiz99 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Huguini

My nissan Quest 2004 stopped running on the freeway engine just went off. I took it to a Nissan Dealer In Los Angeles and after a week they told me they needed to replace the computer, sensors and other electrical parts.
    Me being ignorant said yes and I was charged $3,000 . My family loan me the money and when I went for the van they told me the time belt was also the problem and they forgot to tell me about it… And to make it worst I was told that the whole engine was cheaper to change then the timing belt so I was charged another $1,500 dollars.
    Now the van starts but they mess the alarm and said is not their fault…I am in big debt with my family and want to know by a professional mechanic if I was robbed and where can I complaint about it and take them to court.
    I am sorry for my english is a little mess. I am a proud wet back but also trusty of others.

CanadaQ2005
    Participant

Truth that I learned 10 years ago: don’t ever do any repairs at Nissan dealerships.

gwiz99

That happened to me at about 120,000 miles on my 2004 Quest. They got the computer covered by Nissan. If you look up the computer issue, they all rust because they are placed in the engine compartment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.