Wiper blade refills

New Topics Forums General Discussion 2011 Nissan Quest Wiper blade refills

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  michitoffele84 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pliu1s
    Participant

Has anyone located the rubber refills for the OEM wiper blades? Dealer says they only sell the whole wiper blade for $27 each, which to me is overkill when I just need the refill. Online Nissan parts also list the whole wiper blade assembly and not just the refill 🙁

raq-sv
    Participant

If you are a Costco member, I highly recommend the Good Year aero wiper blade. They run only $9 a piece. 19″ Passenger side wiper and 26″ Driver side wiper.
    Tire Rack or Advance Auto Parts with a coupon would still be much cheaper than the Stealer.

wolfy
    Participant

I hope that is just your dealer. As on our 2010 maxima, you could replace just the rubber. I like the factory blades, and just replacing the rubber was cheap, and easy! You might try a few other dealers. If the parts guy is good, then he can look up other wiper rubber that would be the same size. I too need to do this here in the spring.

Costco would be a great choice as well.

michitoffele84
    Participant

Big Companies always fool us with this idiot selling tricks… You have to purchase whole blade…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.