Wiper suggestion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  youngck 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jay72
    Participant

New Quest owner, a 2007 s, and I was just wondering if any of you could suggest a good set of wipers for it, that front driverside is huge and the one that is on mine chatters like crazy, so before I buy a new set just wondering what some of you have had good luck with and which ones to stay away from. Also do I have to purchace a certain wiper for the rear?

prgonzalez
    Participant

I have used Rain-X wipers with good results. However, I also use Rain-X water repelent in the wind shield to improve visibility. Under most rain conditions, I do not have the need to use the wipers while driving on the highway. Rain-X highly recommended to improve visibility to the highest level.

fugi

I only use the Rain-X water repellent in the wind shield and it is very nice, no need to use the wipers. very good stuff.

youngck

I use the Trico NeoForm Beam Windshield Wiper Blade with Teflon. It’s cheaper and last longer than the Bosch ICON (lasted me over 2 yrs always parked outside in 4 hard seasons). And using the RainX 3 times a year is a big help to.

I, however would not recommend the Michelins that you get from Walmart, they are crap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.